Old January 9th, 2007, 05:00 AM posted to alt.anarchism,alt.atheism,rec.travel.air,soc.culture.jewish
Paul Ransom Erickson

Default Jews Strive To Restore Christmas Trees At Seattle Airport

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 09:01:32 GMT, wrote:

On 27-Dec-2006, Paul Ransom Erickson wrote:

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 05:26:50 +1000, James A. Donald
wrote:

The real motivation of all the hate that has been spewed in this
thread was revealed in the conversation between Nathan Folkert and
Flavia:

I didn't see where nfolkert showed all that much hate.
Or is he lying about *me*?

: :
wrote:
: : Christianity is not *inherent* in these
: : traditions, nor could it be, as these traditions pre-date
: : Christianity, probably by millenia.
: :
: :
wrote:
: : Which still means Jews have no business using them.

My understanding is that Flavia is a Jew.

Yes, mine, too :-)

I disagree about Jews having no business using them -- they can do as
they please for all I care.

The same way we can eat pork and descerate Shabbos, too -
I wasn't speaking in the free-will sense of the word.

But this is not antisemitism rearing its ugly head.

Only because you misread *James'* post.

Susan

Yes, I do see it now...