Old August 27th, 2007, 10:41 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
Martin Sylvester

Default IATA bids farewell to paper tickets

"Magda" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:56:56 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, Tom Peel

arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... Alain Quai schrieb:
[...]
... Does this mean the end of air travel for someone who doesn't have a
... credit card and a PC?
[...]

You'll need a printer, too.

Might be wise, but not necessarily essential. I've travelled a few times
with a passport containing a post-it note bearing an e-ticket booking
reference copied from the PC screen.

Martin.

--
11(F) Group Ops room - the Battle of Britain Bunker
I do not intend to imply that any views expressed above represent the policy