Old August 28th, 2007, 03:42 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
Don Wiss

Default IATA bids farewell to paper tickets

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 01:47:44 GMT, Craig Welch wrote:

It's just a few years ago that I last had a ticket (international) that
was not only printed, but *hand written*.

I had one that was hand written just a couple months ago. This as I showed
up for my Malaysia Airlines international flight forgetting I had a paper
ticket and they made me buy another ticket, which they hand wrote. They
still haven't refunded my double payment and I'm having to dispute it with
my credit card company.

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).