Old August 28th, 2007, 01:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
William Black

Default IATA bids farewell to paper tickets

"Craig Welch" wrote in message
Magda wrote:

You'll need a printer, too.

Not necessarily. I travel reasonably often without a printed copy of
anything that's ticket related.

Don't try it in India.

You can't get into the airport building without something printed...

--
William Black

Time for tea.