Old August 28th, 2007, 03:43 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
Binyamin Dissen

Default IATA bids farewell to paper tickets

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 05:49:42 GMT Craig Welch wrote:

:auzerais wrote:

: But for
: the last several years, I just go to the airport, swipe my credit card
: in the kiosk machine and it prints out my boarding pass. Never had to
: show anything like an e-ticket I had printed out to anyone.

:Exactly.

:So much for 'positive identification', eh?

Will someone inform the clueless to the fact that pretty much anyone with some
computer skills can create a boarding pass?

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com