Old March 18th, 2013, 05:42 AM
dcrawford11 dcrawford11 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill[_1_] View Post
On 3/17/2013 4:02 PM, dcrawford11 wrote:

Travel Scams? Nobody has time for that now a days Sir Charles. If you
don't have any advice please keep it moving. If it was a scam I wouldn't
have registered for a forum to share it. Also it wouldn't be in
business.

LOL!!!! Funniest post I've seen in a long time!
I apologize if it was an offensive comment. I just didn't appreciate him assuming something without any knowledge of what I was talking about.