Old March 17th, 2004, 12:46 PM
david

Default Was I unreasonable?

"Traveller" wrote in message ...

snip

Of course, the online check-in on ba.com might be a plus for you here... get
the seats picked before you leave for the airport.

I think the online check-in is only available for adult passengers --
unless you pay an extra twenty pounds and go to the trouble of setting
up a family FF account, which then enables all members of the family
to check-in on line.

I don't think you'd have a bad experience with EasyJet but if that's all
that was in the flight prices then no big deal. You did check fares from
airports in the midlands, didn't you?

Personally, I would have paid the extra to fly on Easyjet. Stansted
is quick and efficient, while Heathrow is horrible -- always seems to
take ages to check in, to clear security, to walk to the gates ...