Old January 15th, 2009, 08:34 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
AZ Nomad[_3_]

Default Scenic drives in Switzerland in February

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 08:12:37 -0600, swxtytym wrote:

I am going to Switzerland for about a week in the middle of February. I
was wondering if someone can help me about the weather. I guess, if
there is much snow i wouldn't be able to make any drive. Can you suggest
me something? Thanks a lot in advance. Madhu

Anybody know how to open a web browser, get it to open a search site
like google. Anybody know how to come up with a clever search string
like "switzerland weather"?

thanks in advance.