Old January 16th, 2009, 09:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
swxtytym[_2_]

Default Scenic drives in Switzerland in February

Thanks a lot, all. I mainly plan to take safer roads and see what I can.
I know it is winter time and i am not planning to go wild for any
reasons. I was mainly asking suggestions for scenic highways or major
raods that will not be closed (unless something crazy happens). I will
have just two days to do so as rest of the time will go in goddamn
conference......sshhhh....i don't want my boss to see it!...thanks a
lot....Madhu

--
swxtytym
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com