Old September 29th, 2011, 10:59 PM posted to rec.travel.air
William Black[_2_]

Default One good reason not to travel with Air France

On 29/09/11 20:15, Wolfgang Schwanke wrote:
wrote in
:

William Black writes:

So your comment about the US authorities was just you talking
********...

I presume that similar air regulations exist in France, I just haven't
looked them up. Even if no regulations exist, it is exceedingly
reckless to depart with drunken, ill-behaved passengers aboard. Once
the airplane is flying, you cannot simply pull over to the curb and
throw out any unruly passengers. That's why the regulations exist.

If there was a rule not to allow drunken passengers aboard, it would be
pointless, because airlines serve booze on the flight. Air France will
give you champagne for free if you're lucky,

Well they did, but that must have disappeared some time last year
because I haven't seen any on their long haul flights for the past year
or so.

--
William Black

Free men have open minds