Old September 28th, 2003, 04:23 AM
news.verizon.net

Default What's your favorite Travel Guides?

I first travelled with the Mexico and Central America Handbook when there
wasn't anything else out there. I still use it but I also give very high
marks to Lonely Planet and Rough Guide. Of those three, I believe your
choice depends on what you are as a traveller. As far as I am concerned, all
the others are great if you have an Amex card and like needlessly paying
high prices.

"King" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hi,
Thanks everyone for your opinion. I know everyone has their favorite
guides. They're probably all good in their own way.
How would you rate,

Fodor's

Frommers

Rough Guide