Old October 2nd, 2003, 08:22 PM
Brian K

Default What's your favorite Travel Guides?

On 09/26/2003 11:45 PM King while directing tourists to the Zazu Pits,
was inclined to say:

Hi,
Thanks everyone for your opinion. I know everyone has their favorite
guides. They're probably all good in their own way.
How would you rate,

Fodor's

Most usefull for large cities.

Frommers

Great for folks who don't want to spend the family estate for a vacation
trip.

Rough Guide

No exposure.

Lonley Planet

I like the online site.

other?

O&A Out and About is a good Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Transgendered travel
guide. They cover just about everything from lodging, air, cruises,
car rental to points of interest for GLBT folk. However in some
markets, they tend to focus on the expensive places to stay and eat.
With a little investigation of the destination the intreped GLBT
traveler can find places that are just as good for less money.

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.