Old February 6th, 2006, 04:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default MSC Opera Review (GGC2006)

LOL! That's the thing... it wasn't hidden at all... but if one just went
down either buffet line and then sat at a table on the same side they missed
a lot and that's what I did at lunch on sailing day. But there was another
section all the way forward that had desserts at lunch and cold cereals,
yogurt and fruit salad at breakfast. The condiment tables were on either
side of that.

I had coffee this morning... French Roast tasted really good... will be
drinking more than I usually do so I can feel free to try out the four
pounds of I bought during the Great Coffee QuestG.

Marsha

"Lloyd Parsons" wrote in message

Marsha

Ah.. Another hidden gem, huh? G