Old July 23rd, 2013, 01:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Impressions on RCI's Oasis class, please.

In article , AGW
wrote:

We are a 49-year-old paraplegic male (fairly agile, manual wheelchair) and
his able-bodied father, aged 78, and we're both Emerald with RCI. We're
considering a single seven-day cruise (direction irrevelant, as we've cruised
the Caribbean before with both Princess and RCI), but might consider a
back-to-back, given that we've heard that the ship is a destination in and of
itself. Any comments as to length of cruise (7 days or 14) and impressions
of the ship would be appreciated. TIA.

The Oasis class ships are good for back to back cruises. There is
plenty to do. Entertainment is the strong point. The weak point is that
you hardly feel you are at sea. I have been on three times and decided
that is not really my cup of tea. Yes, the ship is the destination.

--
Charles