Old February 27th, 2004, 01:05 AM
Ray Goldenberg

Default Diamond Princess Delivered & Christened!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Princess and thought it would be of
interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Multimedia Available: New Diamond Princess Delivered and Christened in
Japan
Thursday February 26, 4:57 pm ET

Under sunny skies in Nagasaki, Japan, the new Diamond Princess was
named today in a colorful ceremony which featured traditional Japanese
festivities set against the state-of-the-art ship. The ship was
delivered earlier in the morning to Princess Cruises by Mitsubishi
Heavy Industries Ltd. (MHI), builders of the 116,000-ton vessel.

You can reach the story directly by going to
http://www.newstream.com/cgi-bin/dis...tory.cgi?12515

This multimedia news story is for free and unrestricted use on your
news information site (and for print or broadcast too). Visit
http://www.newstream.com to download video, audio, text, graphics, and
photos. If you have any questions about the story, or about
Newstream.com, please write to us at .