Old February 27th, 2004, 01:32 AM
a.a.t.

Default Diamond Princess Delivered & Christened!

Thanks, Ray, for the "Diamond" update.
Just wondering.......were the ships of Crystal built in Japan? Hmmm,
if so, I wonder if the style and quality of the "Diamond" will reflect
something different from the other Princess ships?....something more in
the Crystal style?
I know that each line orders the ship to it's specifications, so it will
have mostly the "Princess" signature style.....yet,
still....something tells me this is going to be one Princess ship that
will be a stand out.......I hope to cruise on it.......ANGELICA