Old February 11th, 2007, 01:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Tuscany by taxi from Livorno port Leghorn, Civitavecchia port Rome, Napoli port Naples ports in the Mediterranean sea

On 2 Feb, 23:39, wrote:
I'm Inga, I want to go in Italy with acruiseship, this summer; i
want to go to visit the most important town. I think that I will not
take the excursions by bus, I prefer thetaxifor being free.
Nobody knows how can I reserve ataxiin Livorno, Civitavecchia and
Napoli?

Thank you very much.

INGA

Hello Inga, i'm a French cruisers and a cuples of years ago I visited
the Italy. I visited all the beauties of Italy in taxi. To Naples, for
example, the driver give me a business card on which he was written
www.radiotaxinapoli.it, where you could have reserved a taxi. To Rome,
you will find the taxis outside of the port, while to Livorno the
driver of the taxi has given to me a business card where is written
www.taxiforcruisers.com. I hope of to have been of aid.

Bye, Michel