Old October 30th, 2007, 06:26 AM posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada
Hatunen

Default Fire!

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:55:27 -0700, memiki
wrote:

On Oct 27, 4:00 am, Icono Clast wrote:
At the time of the Cedar Fire, I think, someone posted that the Idiot
in the White House had withdrawn expenditures to clear brush that
might have reduced the severity of that fire. I couldn't find the
post but I found some other stuff. The words might've been written a
few years ago but . . .

Ike -- I tried to ignore your post without a response but, as you can
see, I was not successful. I am not here to argue the articles you
dragged up or the mentality, character or deeds of President Bush --
just to express my disgust at your referring to the President as an
"idiot" on a forum that is read internationally.

Are you thinking that perhaps the feeling that Bush is an "idiot"
isn't a feeling in other countires?