Old September 4th, 2014, 06:51 AM
kasi kasi is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by byll1 View Post
I am traveling on Holland America at the end of October on a 42 day cruise. I am traveling alone. The last time I traveled alone was about 12 years ago. At that time I found a group for people traveling alone to find others traveling alone who might want to have a dinner partner or someone to go on shore excursions with. Does anyone know if a group like this still exists?
I think its good thinking that you are moving toward the Holland and single travel is not good for the traveler because many issue during the travelling is not authentic..