Old September 12th, 2003, 12:42 PM
johnny

Default Bermuda update

Bermudatourism.com says the golf courses are reopening on 9/13 or 9/15.
"LM" wrote in message
m...
(Deirdre Saoirse Moen) wrote in message

In article , Don Wiss
wrote:

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 23:09:48 GMT, plcougar

wrote:

What can you tell me about the overall state of the island?

Scheduled to
come to Stonington Beach last week of October for my honeymoon. My

fiancee
wants to be able to do thing like the forts, dolphinquest, railway

trail, St
Georges, etc. Are many of these attractions closed indefinitely?

It's
difficult to find this information anywhere on the internet.

Dolphinquest: Currently open for business.
BermudaTourism page doesn't say about the other two.

Call your travel agent or the hotel to investigate what's what. In 7
weeks the infrastructure will be back to shape but the floral and
fauna and many other aspects are vastly changed, I am sure for months
and months. Having lived in the Caribbean and seen many storms I can
say that it takes a long time for men/women and Mother Nature to
repair after such a storm of this magnitude.

I am flying there for business in a few weeks if plans do not change
so will post if I get there.

LM