Old November 24th, 2004, 01:26 AM
Judy s

It has been a while since we were at Sandals Negril, but it was excellent.
However when we were there I would say the crowd seemed to be young, and
lots of honeymooners. We tended to stay at one end of the beach where it was
quiet and away from the activites. I would say the service was better than
Couples, but the food was comparable. Our room was great. We also have been
to Grand Lido Braco which definitely had an older crowd. They have a whole
"nude" section if that is your thing, complete with pool, bar etc. Our room
was on the other side but we hung out on the nude beach. Food, service,
everything was great.
Judy
"George Howarth" wrote in message
We have been to Sandal resorts in Jamaica on 3 occasions ( Negril, Ocho
Rios
and Royal). Now looking to try a different resort for a change. How do the
2
compare--accommodations, food, service and entertainment. We are in our
early 50's, looking for a laid back beach experience