Old February 29th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Mutlley

Default Air NZ crew heads home alone after LA suicide

Alan wrote:

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 08:57:47 +1300, Mutlley
wrote:

Gee. What a precious lot. I guess they will need counseling on some
sunny beach for a month before they return to work.

Put it the other way around.

If they had done nothing and continued as usual, can you see the scene
in the courtroom where one of the passengers disliked the service for
some reason and decided to sue? Bearing in mind they were flying out of
litigation central?

Wise move to spend $50k and avoid possibly much more.

Cheers Alan

So what's new.??? In 1990 when I flew from LA to NZ via ANZ we were
one day late leaving. Boy did the cabin crew bitch that they were
going to lose a day Skiing. Needles to say the service was not ****
hot as it was on the way over ..Don't think anyone sued them..