Old June 25th, 2007, 01:56 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Default 17 yr old jailed after holiday flirt in Turkey

Martin wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:42:18 +0100, (David Horne, _the_
chancellor (*)) wrote:

Martin wrote:

[]
Almost everything I see on the subject on Internet emanating from UK is
anti EU.

Which is pretty irrelevant.

In what way? If UK was fairly evenly divided on the subject I would expect
a mix of opinions being expressed.

The mistake is expecting everything you see on the subject on the
Internet to reflect balance, or public opinion. Complaining about the EU
is one thing- voting to withdraw from it quite another. Given that a
third of the UK thinks the EU is a 'good thing' and almost everything I
read is pretty negative on the Internet, it's clear to me that the
Internet is not a haven of balance. Besides, I think the EU has always
been something in the UK which the complainers have made the most noise
about.

--
(*) ... of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
http://www.davidhorne.net - real address on website