Old March 28th, 2004, 04:24 AM
ss

Default need advice on travel in western US or Canada

My husband and I are looking for some ideas for a trip out west.
We're really open as far as destination. We're familiar with the
popular US parks, destinations but we're practically clueless on what
Canada has to offer. We would prefer an uncrowded place; plenty of
wilderness; opportunities for hiking, fishing, canoeing, wildlife
viewing, beautiful scenery; and preferably close to a major airport so
we wouldn't necessarily have to rent a car. We'd like to be as
economical as possible but are unable to camp because we'll be flying.
We would love to know what the locals do instead of what all the
tourists do, the secret places that you really have to dig to find.
But we're not picky or anything!! Any help would be greatly
appreciated!