Old June 27th, 2010, 10:49 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Ari Silverstein

Default *** ***********, Hershey packer

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:48:50 -0400, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 16:34:31 -0500, Terry J. Wood wrote:

Thanks, Sue, notice that this Terry person is posting from
rec.nude. Perverts think the OP was about the Jew....

Yes, I read this in rec.nude. Have you tried rec.autos.perverts? That's
where all the cool people are.

No and I have no intention of dwelling in the lands of Satan.

May Chris be with me because He sure isn't with you or the other
perverts you so happily frolic with.

--Jean

Who's Chris?
--
Need a Travel Agent that can't spell, put together a simple,
grammatically correct English sentence, self promotes himself