Old August 25th, 2004, 04:06 PM
kaka_uet

Default Mauritius's Road/Bus Map

Hi, I am intending on renting a car out for our upcoming trip to
Mauritius. Would appreciate it if someone can suggest a website with
a detailed road map. If its not avaialble online, can someone suggest
a detailed map that can bought either online or once we get there.

And would be also grateful for comments as to whether renting a car
(instead of hiring a taxi/catching a bus) is a better option? Have
heard some skepticism from the ones who've had a bit of a bitter
experience struggling with no-so-well-marked roads !!!

Also any websites that I can get my hands on the Bus Timetable?

Regards