Old March 17th, 2008, 02:53 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
[email protected]

Default #1 in Thailand Tours. WOW!!!

Are you a Student, Worker, or a Sunseeker with a Limited Budget and
looking for Sun, Sand & Surf?

We are one of the largest Thailand Tour companies in North America.
Let us take you to paradise for a very AFFORDABLE price. We will take
you to the Hottest Spots in Southern Thailand. You will be attending
world famous BEACH parties, exprience AMAZING cuisine, ride an
elephant to UNTOUCHED waterfalls and relax on white sand beaches.

Paradise starts here at www.travelparadise.ca

We only have 5 spots remaining for each of the June and July tours.

RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!!

You Dream it and we will make it a reality!