Old October 5th, 2009, 12:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Default Alexandria Egypt

wrote in message
Hi,

I cant even get into the shore excursions with webtv. The travel agent
sent them to me but I didnt see a day tour of alexandria. I did see
pyramids and nile boat ride. It is a 12 hour tour and I dont know if I
can handle it. I would prefer 5 hours at the most. The overnight seems
great but I'm sure my husband would never do that. I will try again at
the library. When I get back I will get a real computer. thanks, Bee

There are now many reasonably price laptop computers that you can take from
room to room, outside on the patio, etc. If you get a WiFi unit like a
Linksys, you can connect anywhere in the house without the need for a wire
connection.

And there is actually a new type of low powered unit called a Netbook which
is basically in internet connection with some limited computer capability
beyond the internet. That could be another option too look at.

My one suggestion is not to tie you down with a desktop. Laptops are much
more convenient. And much easier to take to a friends place in case you
ever need help (which does happen).

--Tom