Old October 5th, 2009, 02:05 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D Ball[_2_]

Default Alexandria Egypt

On Oct 4, 5:31*pm, wrote:
Hi,

I cant even get into the shore excursions with webtv. *The travel agent
sent them to me but I didnt see a day tour of alexandria. *I did see
pyramids and nile boat ride. *It is a 12 hour tour and I dont know if I
can handle it. *I would prefer 5 hours at the most. *The overnight seems
great but I'm sure my husband would never do that. *I will try again at
the library. *When I get back I will get a real computer. * thanks, Bee *

Hi, Bee,

Try these links to the Royal Caribbean's pages on your shore
excursions:

Alexandria http://tinyurl.com/yc83kx4
Port Said http://tinyurl.com/y97t8rv

If you want to look at the shore excursions for any other stop on your
cruise, just go to the itinerary page and click on the city name:
http://tinyurl.com/yctgblm

Diana