Old September 21st, 2004, 08:42 AM
Rudy

Default Kerry Wants To Bring Soviet Canuckistan's Healthcare Nightmare To The US

(politicians) have the moral obligation to either fix the problem our get

out of the
business of health care altogether and let the citizens, through their
respective provinces or free-market (or some combo between the two),

account
for themselves.

You almost had me convinced there. What planet do you come from where
politicians either:

1. recognize or care about what you may percieve as a moral obligation ?
2. account for anything ?

Here are the two items that your pols ARE concerned about.
First, how much are you going to donate to their re-election campaign and
second, how many votes are you bringing with you ?