Old September 19th, 2006, 12:43 PM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected][_1_]

Default Profiling for security (Oconnell)

Happy wrote:
I've had pets die, and have never had problems getting into basketball
games. Makes me wonder how your pets died........ You have something you
want to get off your chest?

I would, but since your reading comprehension is obviously flawed,
not to mention a total lack of any useful posting skills, it would
almost
assuredly be a wasted exercise. God knows I don't need the practice.
Here's a thought for you to munch on. Jeffery Dahlmer had a poor
relationship with pets. Basketball games have been experiencing
elevated
levels of security as of late. The subject was profiling based upon
unrelated behaviors. Now think..........