Old March 18th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Bluemoon Bluemoon is offline
Member

Location: Central Coast of California
Default Any reviews, tips, pictures of AI's in Cancun?

I am looking to book a trip in Cancun. I know I want an AI, with great food, great pools, entertainment, beautiful beach and plenty of watersports and other activities, (snorkeling, hiking, horseback riding, etc.) . My husband and I are very active, in our early 30's and want to have fun, not just relax.
I do want a very nice, clean resort. I assume a 4 or 5 star would be what I'm looking for.
The problem is, all I can find on the web are ads, with very few photos.
I would love to either hear from those of you who have been to some of these resorts, with photos. Or, send me to a site where I can find same.
Thanks so much!