Old September 16th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Juliana L Holm

Default Day in Cape Cod/Franklin MA

We're very suddenly going to Massachusetts for an event for my husband's
job. We'll have exactly one day (Saturday) to spend on our own.

We'll be eating somewhere on Cape Cod in the evening. Part of the job
event.

I've done no research, no planning, and we just got tickets, reservations,
car rental yesterday.

I've been to Boston and Plymouth and such (although many years ago, when I
went to high school). I;ve never been to the Cape. My husband has not been
there since he was 7.

What do people recommend we consider doing?

--
Julie