Old May 29th, 2012, 06:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee McCauley[_2_]

Default Cruise Ships Financially Exploit Onshore Stores

Dick G in Cherry Hill, NJ wrote:
On May 28, 10:28 pm, Ermalee McCauley wrote:
Dick G in Cherry Hill, NJ wrote:

I remember you, Dick. I still peek in here occasionally.

Ermalee

Ermalee and Doris,

I am aware that because there was a lot of fake posting that went on
here many of the "regulars" here have gone to a better place. I
emailed Jean using the address that she used when I was a part of her
mailing list but she never responded.

Since I am no longer cruising it wasn't important, but since there is
not a lot of news here, and much of it is not trustworthy, if you know
what I mean, I would like to join in even if only as a reader. You
never know if there just might be something I learned over 35 years of
cruising that I could pass along.

Dick

Dick, are you on Facebook? If not, you can't get the new group.

Ermalee