Old November 12th, 2014, 10:38 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
Abdelkader Naji! You have shared there good information. you are right The Ourika Valley is a right place to enjoy fishing at Ourika river. I visited this place recently and had a great experience there. According to my opinion it is a nice place to enjoy holidays and relaxation. You can view there the tall green terraces, surrounding Atlas peaks.
alkbra, I also visited Ourika Valley few years ago. It is one of the most visited spots in summer. This region looks amazing due to its lush greenery and awesome waterfalls. We can see a wide range of gardens, tiny hamlets, summer homes, and cafes and restaurants. This destination is very famous among the visitor’s especially local people. It is best spot for a one day trip.