Old November 14th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Lou

Default some information abouth a trip to south africa

Hello Rik & Heidi,

Don't be "afraid" traveling in South Africa on a rented car (not realy
expensive and normal car is OK) and have time on your self. Roads are very
good.
Lot of possibilities for B&B (this is realy nice: talking to local
Africans). There are B&B books and not necessary to make reservations in
advance!
Nice time to go is oktober/november (also for game viewing)
See also itenerary at my website.
If you need any info let me know
--
==================================
Lou Andreoli

==================================

"Rik en Heidi" schreef in bericht
oups.com...
We would like to travel in south africa with our family (2 children of
10 and 13 years)
We would like to have some information abouth travelling in south
africa with a private driver
or a little group.
The best period is the end of the year,but is the time beginning of
april still good enough?

Rik and Heidi