Old December 13th, 2004, 06:05 PM

I often wondered who go on minibus safari convoys and where they come
from!

Honestly, I cannot think of a worse way to see Africa. Seven people in
a pop-up minibus traveling in convoys on a packaged tour. Incredible,
especially when I know how much they paid for that experience!

It's even worse when people promote these kinds of trips on these
boards. What are their motives? How much did they learn about Africa
from behind the windows of their minibuses? Who in Africa will
remember their nameless faces after they leave?