Old November 8th, 2003, 02:26 AM
JWN

Default China Air vs Korean Air Help needed

I use Korean Air in October from DFW to BKK I was very please with the
service. The plane I flew on was a 747
seems to be well maintain and up to date. Plenty of flight attendants for
quick service. I would use them again if the price
was right.The meals were ok and most of the meals were for the western taste
chicken , steak, fish.The only time I notice Asia style food
was from Seoul to Bangkok and they had a choice of noodles or fish.
Hope this helps.....John

"geraint" wrote in message
sgwennodd "Doug T" yn neges
.com...
I will be flying out of LAX and I have the opportunity to go with China
Airlines to Bangkok for $605. or I could go with Korean Airlines for

$665
(both including taxes).

I found out that Korean Airlines will give me 11,000 frequent flyer

miles
on
their program. I am not sure if China Air has FF miles for that fare of
$605.

I need help finding out which airline would be better for the trip on
comfort, food, entertainment on board.

After you see the state of the planes, the "comfort, food and

entertainment"
will be the least of your worries!
My only flight with China Airlines (they were cheap!) was not pleasant.
Safety seems to me to be very low down their priority list, the planes are
ancient. They're just cheap in _every_ way. The only thing I enjoyed was

the
food - the best chilli prawns I've ever had on an airline... :-|

hwyl!
geraint.