Old January 16th, 2007, 11:44 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
the_niner_nation[_1_]

Default Kenya safari..

"Liz Leyden" wrote in message
In message
Pat Anderson wrote:

Go to Kenya for a visit, it`s a wonderful country with lakes,
mountains, coast, and great wildlife, the people will say "karibu"
or welcome and you will enjoy every moment! Once you have been there
it leaves a lasting impression and you never forget it.

Couldn't agree more.
The only downside is the time you spend fretting about how/when you're
going go get back.
;-)

Slainte

Liz

--
http://www.v-liz.com - Kenya; Tanzania; Namibia; India; Galapagos
Photo Gallery:

I dont have any special urgency to visit the hotel, but my trip means I have
to make my own flight arangements from London, giving me a full day to
explore Nairobi.

I ahve heard a lot of negative things about Nairobi, in particular, personal
safety.

is Nairobi ** really** that dangerous for someone who is sooo obviously a
tourist???

That aside, i am really thrilled to do somehting that is very different from
the sort of activities I usually do on my vacation , the usual places in the
States and Europe are all so unsatisfying for me, i really can't wait to
book...I am hoping to coincide my visit with the wildebeest migration if I
can afford it :-)