Old September 24th, 2003, 11:39 AM
Pizza Guy

Default Hey Australia - How Many of The 60,000 Sheep Did You Tourture or Kill Today?

(Rainer Wolfcastle) wrote in message . com...
I guess they papers are saying 50,000 today. Did you murder 10,000
yesterday?

I did eat a lamb roast yestrday. That's a part of a sheep, but not all
10,000. So if you want to implicate me in this cruelty to animals, I
must plead guilty to being party to the death of one baby sheep. Damn
tasty it was, too.

So far as the sheep on that boat go, I don't know much about it -
other than the fact that it all seems like typical, beuracratic
bull**** and buckpassing that the media will beat up - and up and up
and up - until something else comes along, like a cat needing to be
rescued from a tree. Or perhaps a dog that surfs.

Incidently, how many whales did you kill today? I know you
Scandanavians love a bit of blubber.

(Hey, don't take this seriously. I'm jerking your chain - it's usenet,
thats what this place is for , yeah?).

What you can take seriously is that while the Sheep were born and sold
here in Australia, the livestock were bought by Saudis and shipped on
a Dutch owned ship. Try trolling their newsgroups instead. We treat
animals fairly and with the greatest of respect. It's asylum seekers
that we beat up on...

PizzaGuy