Old November 4th, 2006, 04:30 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_2_]

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

Charles wrote:

In article , Tom K
wrote:

To me, Celebrity and RCI aren't even remotely close in terms of food.
Though maybe I'm just pickier than other. I know that a lot of the RCI
meals that I just picked at, others at the table devoured to the last drop.
They're sending back clean plates, and I'm sending back most of the meal.
So maybe I'm more fussy.

I am one who does not think RCI food is that bad. I think it is getting
better. And I think Celebrity food is getting worse. I think the food
on both is close. Honestly I was happier with the food on Crown
Princess than the food on Zenith or Mariner of the Seas.....

The food on the Zenith a couple of weeks ago was better than I've had on
a cruise ship for a long time. However, they fell short with their ice
cream. The Mercury in May had the best ice cream ever. I'm still
gaining weight just thinking about it.

Ermalee