Old August 26th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Pat Anderson

In message , Marc Lurie
writes
Hi Pat,

Thanks for the compliment. There is a political satirist here named
Pieter Dirk Uys whop often says that he has a very easy job because
the very people he rips into are the very ones who write his scripts.
:-)

The trouble with political jokes is that they often get elected.

Regards,
Marc

Marc,
Just to say I like your witty comments!
Also, being a Yorkshire woman I`m amused by the backward spelling of
the Comrade`s name!
Pat

I haven`t been down to ZA yet Marc. I spent many years in Kenya but I
keep up with the news in your part of the world.
Pieter Dirk Uys sounds an interesting chap. Does he get away with
his political satire without dire consequences, if you know what I
mean?
Regards,
Pat
--