Old December 27th, 2003, 09:40 AM
Ronald Olsson

Default Tobago and Barbados

skrev i meddelandet
My wife and I are travelling for five nights in Tobago and three nights
in Barbados, in March 2004. We like diving, snorkeling, hiking, walking
and swimming. Also tennis players and avid eaters.... (good thing we do
all the walking etc).

Any thoughts on places to stay, especially in tobago, much appreciated.
We aren't really resort types but could do a low-key one, and like
cottages or bungalows, etc. We want less noise and more nature.

All suggestions much appreciated.

John

Hi John
Tobago is a small island, but because the northen range has sharp hills,
it´ll take a lot of time to travel up-down there. For such a short stay I
would recommend you to stay on the south side, but not exactly in the Crown
Point Area which is the busy area.

If you want a lot of nature, there´s some nice Eco Resorts too. I´ve seen
one myself, they have both double-rooms and cottages, pools with circulating
salt water and a very nice beach. But these places are always some miles
from bigger villages with restautarants, you will have to use a car if you
want to go somewhere else for dinners or so.

I´ll put together some information about Tobago, incl. pictures, and send it
to you. There´s quite many different places to choose between.
Ronald