Old February 5th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Christina

Default Jamaican Coffee & Cigars

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:26:10 GMT, "Tom"
wrote:

I will be in Ocho Rios ONLY in about a week. Would anyone know where I can
find:

1. Duty Free Royal Jamaican Cigars

2. Super Nicely Priced Blue Mountain Coffee

It's everywhere there and you 'll get the best prices in the caribbean
in Jamaica. Usually $12-13 a pound, which is good considering it
sells here in the farmers markets for around $30 a pound! Don't know
about cigars, but I'm sure they are abundant too, just like Rum.

Where's a good place to find those items -- being as specific as you
possibly can.

Shopping area around where the cruise ships docks and about a mile
down the road on the left.