Old November 12th, 2004, 04:54 AM
Rosalie B.

"Thomas Smith" -NO-SPAM wrote:

It would be more appropriate to ask the Bahamian embassy in India, since
that is where the traveler is coming from, and if a visa is required, they
would be where the traveler would apply from. That said, as I understand
it, both India and the Bahamas are parts of the British Commonwealth of
Nations, and visas may not be required for citizens of member nations to
travel between them. Again, check with the Bahamian embassy in India.

Do you think they are actually coming from India? He said they were
cruising out of Miami, which I took to mean that they were already in
the USA.

If they ARE in the USA with Indian passports, then I still think they
need to ask the Bahamas immigration people IN NASSAU. They will know
if they require a visa or not.

grandma Rosalie