Old March 6th, 2006, 02:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Looking for Australian Cruise Ship Passengers.

Mary,
We have just started a new website and my associate is from Australia
and provides quite a bit of information about that end of the world. Check
it out at www.themarinerscabin.com
Jim

"Mary" wrote in message
Looking for any info I can get on travelling on P and O cruise ships
in the pacific. Ship reviews, tips, destination advice etc.

Many thanks in advance

Mary