Old November 30th, 2010, 05:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Val Kraut

Default Anchor Drop Lands Cruise Passenger in the Brig

"MAS" wrote in message ...
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...passenger-brig

With the large increase in the number and size of cruise ships - you have to
expect they're attracting more folks who really aren't seasoned cruisers and
have some idea that cruising is drinking to excess and acting like freshmen
at a "party college" - Amateur Night at the Zoo. Hopefully this will be a
sobering experience as this guy heads off to jail for a few years - when you
think of this picture damaging the propeller and having another ship dead at
sea, and he has experience with boats so has no excuse like I saw them do
this on Victory at Sea and always wanted to try it. We took a River Boat
cruise this year - ALL the passengers were seasoned travelers - fantastic
experience.

Val Kraut