Old April 13th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Bob Fusillo

Default Transportation From Venice Airport to hotel

The most economical is to take the number five ( the orange) bus from the
airport to Piazzale Roma ( about a euro, but theoretically limited to one
suitcase per person -- rarely enforced, dammit!)), or the Blue ATVO bus, (
about three euros, a shade faster and more liberal with luggage), then walk
to the hotel -- it is quite close: more or less on the Piazzale.

Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
om...
What is the most economical way to go from the Venice Airport to Hotel

Santa
Chiara? We'll have two large and two small suitcases with us, so we don't
want to schlep those for any distance.
Thanks for any help you might provide.

--Jean