Old May 14th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Cruising Chrissy

Default cruise trip report

On Thu, 13 May 2004 14:21:39 GMT, "L.Hachey"
wrote:

And I gave you an honest answer. This isn't peoples' "work". These are
peoples' reports. People write these reports TYPICALLY to share with others
for the means of HELPING others to plan their trips.

Truth is, you are a web development company that captures data when
folks visit your website(s)..of which you have many. you then use this
data surreptitiously to entice advertisers to pay you money to be
present on your various websites.

the fact that you are "helpful" is oh so nice but has nothing to do
with your rather hidden agenda(s).

Btw, with respect to security, you claim to always use
industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and
receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.

What exactly are these standards and which ones do you use...I mean
since yo fail to list them.