Old May 14th, 2004, 01:14 AM
Eileen Garland

Default cruise trip report

Uh, I just read the charter posted by Kathryn, Tom, and I don't see that
prohibited. Am I missing something?

In a way, it's a moot point anyway; usenet newsgroups originated at a
time when the net was non-commercial, and anything commercial was anathema.

The times they are a-changing.

Eileen

Tom & Linda wrote:

"L.Hachey" wrote in message

Thanks, Chrissy. Of course I do hope to increase my income, as does any
person who works in the world, or almost anyone who creates serviceable
website. But still at the same time I do intend to offer a service to
people. While I understand it's in everyone's nature to be suspicious and
leary these days, I'm not "the man" or "the big corporation" out there to
suck money out of everyone. I"m just the little guy, trying to earn an
honest living like everyone else, working hard trying to do that.

The problem is that the RTC charter prohibits exactly that.

Go work hard somewhere else. Not here. It's not permitted by charter.

--Tom